Teaching In China

Hello Everyone,
If you have come to this page then must be at least slightly interested in my exploration and experiences in China. This opportunity has been provided to me, and my fellow participants by the National Committee on U.S.-China Relations, if you are interested in learning more please do not hesitate to look at some of the amazing work this organization is doing. I am participating in the NCUSCR's Teacher Exchange Program which has been sending K-12 educators to china since 1996. Please enjoy my PG-13 Chinese exploits.

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Randomness

Nimon Hao!

Grilled bone marrow anyone?

Me with my favorite class, and their newly married teacher

Her wedding... I had to give a speech...

Me with a random student, never did get his name

Sports day, the long run
The high jump... a very different method

Our audience for Children's day
Discussion before showtime...

Stupid teapots....

then I had to sing the song...
They were unimpressed...

The middle steps of making Ji dan guan bing

Zaijian

P.S. My official Return date is the night of July 27th... at 10pm... So I am returning

1 comment:

  1. By chance did your school invite my hypnotist?...your rendition of the tea pot cracked me up!!!

    ReplyDelete