Teaching In China

Hello Everyone,
If you have come to this page then must be at least slightly interested in my exploration and experiences in China. This opportunity has been provided to me, and my fellow participants by the National Committee on U.S.-China Relations, if you are interested in learning more please do not hesitate to look at some of the amazing work this organization is doing. I am participating in the NCUSCR's Teacher Exchange Program which has been sending K-12 educators to china since 1996. Please enjoy my PG-13 Chinese exploits.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Final Post

Nimon Hao!

It is with very mixed emotions that I write this last post.  My flight is in less than 3 hours and then a mere 27 hour later I will be back in Denver.  This last year has been amazing in so many more ways than I can explain here.  I appreciate all of you who took the time to read my tedious captions (I also want to thank those of you who "read" the pictures instead).  I am looking forward to seeing all of you again shortly, but leaving here is very difficult as well.  This has been a phenomenal year for me and Luoyang and the wonderful people here have forever changed my life.  Thank you for sharing in this experience with me. 

Here's one more picture of me stuffing my face....

Zaijian

P.S.  For those of you that have any desire in being contacted by me in the future please email me your phone number, I lost my broken iPhone about a month ago and with it all of my your contact info... so if you get an email or random phone call from China, I apologize in advance.

Ben

1 comment:

  1. McDeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! You know how to reach me. Fortunately and unfortunately, I will probably see you Monday @ the AP institute :-(

    ReplyDelete